Wednesday Words began with Delores (whose new blog is here), and it's being hosted this month by Elephant's Child. The words this month are provided by Margaret Adamson and Sue Fulcher.
To start, I'll just copy/paste the second list of words from Elephant's Child's blog.
- Crap how do I fix this auto-numbering??
- Guess I'll just write my little paragraph as number 12 then. Here goes:
- AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! Every time I hit Enter, I get another number! I CAN'T STOP THE NUMBERS!! THEY ARE LIKE ZOMBIES ... ZOMBIE NUMBERS THAT WON'T DIE!!
- Okay then, my paragraph follows ...
- Blogger's promises of "easy set-up" that I relied on when starting my blog have proven to be a staggering bunch of lies! The art of writing is being constantly undermined by the need to figure out how to format my naked thoughts. It's preposterous! I'm ready to go find the nearest windmill and jump off. Fortunately, I believe there's a rather wide ocean between that windmill and me.
- P. S. Have a good weekend, and thank you for visiting ..... :)
- (illustration courtesy of Pixabay)