Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

Who's The Boss?

Well.

I was travelling on Thursday (it involved seeing grandchildren, so it was for a good cause) and was so tired when I got home that I had to have a nap.This nap took place in late evening, when I usually write my post for Friday.

So it's the middle of the night and I'm composing a post.

Who's the boss here, me or my blog?

Anyway, thank goodness for cute pictures on the internet.




So relevant in light of my recent holiday eating.



That's strange, I got pie without a pie hat. Life is not fair, little doggy. Which you already know.




I made quiche and ate two slices before actually computing the calories and discovering I should have eaten only one. But it was delicious. Next time I won't cut the slices apart. Meal planning at its finest.




Yep, this is how I felt before my nap tonight.







I believe it also shortens one's employment.




This one is for my friends in the Southern Hemisphere. Ahhhh ... savour the coolness.

My friends in the Northern Hemisphere, on the other hand, are probably tired of ice right about now.




What I will look like Friday morning, when I must get up extra early for an appointment time that was changed at the last moment but which I must attend unless I am nine tenths dead. Or ten-tenths; that would also work.



How I will feel by the end of Friday.

What is it about puppies and how cute they are?

 

Here's hoping your weekend is full of naps and pizza. Or whatever else makes you feel life is worth living.


P. S. Why, yes, I HAVE been experimenting with different fonts. And please excuse the spacing problems. Too tired to fix them .... zzzzz

P. P. S. All images borrowed, gratefully, from icanhascheezburger.com website. Saved me again.




22 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Sleep well, and have a wonderful weekend.
And yes, I did love that cooling image. Thank you.

Chicken said...

That last one is adorable. He looks like he's posing for his annual class photo. All he needs is a cow lick and a bow tie. In this Northern hemisphere, south of you, we are enjoying our first real snow storm. Unfortunately, they have not called off school yet but I remain hopeful.

LL Cool Joe said...

Oh I can relate to the frog, Ha ha. I hope you are now all refreshed and ready for your next nap. :D

Steve Reed said...

LOL -- cute animals never get old, do they?!

Joanne Noragon said...

It's such a nice day I keep wishing everyone a happy weekend.

jenny_o said...

Thank you, EC. I plan/intend to. I hope the heat is not knocking you down too badly already.

jenny_o said...

You've nailed the look in that puppy's eye! I hope you get a snow day at some point. (day off)

jenny_o said...

I'm always ready for the next nap, Joey :)

jenny_o said...

No, they don't. And you'd think the interwebs would run out, but there never seems to be an end.

jenny_o said...

Well, I hope everyone is wishing you a happy weekend back!

dinthebeast said...

Perhaps a Mountain Mike's barbecue chicken with pineapple pizza...

-Doug in Oakland

e said...

Good luck with the appointment and happy napping when you can. Love all the four-legged cuties.

Red said...

Well, it looks like you have a great sense of humor after a nap and round midnight!

only slightly confused said...

What a great collection. I had most of the girls at work convinced that if you break up cookies into little pieces the calories leach out and they are safe to eat.

Martha said...

And if you don't cut the pizza at all, the entire thing is just one slice :) Things worth knowing.

Have a wonderful, restful weekend!

jenny_o said...

Sounds like you've enjoyed this item at least once before :)

jenny_o said...

Thanks, e. Fortunately I fall asleep easily. I feel badly for those who have insomnia.

jenny_o said...

What can I say, it was a refreshing (long) nap :)

jenny_o said...

Wait ... you mean ... they DON'T?? :)

jenny_o said...

Sounds logical to me :) and thanks!

Mr. Shife said...

Love the pictures and the post. I'm going to try the pizza slice trick. Sounds like good math to me. Have a nice weekend too. I'm just hoping it warms up and there's no more SNOW!!! Take care.

jenny_o said...

I just read about your snow there ... and I hope things improve for you soon. Like I said on your blog, though - at least you have internet. Things could always be worse!!